If you have any comments, suggestions or other feedback on the documents below, please send me an email.
- C. Lin, T. Riswick & J. Kok, ‘Household Composition and Infant Mortality in Taiwan and the Netherlands, 1863-1935’.
- T. Riswick & X.C. Lin, ‘Causes of Adoption in Taiwan (1906-1940): The Importance of Household Composition’. For a special issue on adoption and fosterage of Annales de Démographie Historique (Annals of Historical Demography).
- T. PhD-Project: ‘Between Rivalry and Support: Differences in the Mortality Chances of Brothers and Sisters in Taiwan and the Netherlands, 1863-1940’
- T. Riswick & H. Bras, ‘The Impact of Sibling Size and Composition on Health Outcomes: A Literature Review’.
- T. Riswick & Y. Hsieh, ‘The Impact of Sibling Size and Composition on Infant and Child Mortality in Taiwan, 1906-1940’.
- T. Riswick & X.C. Lin, ‘Mortality Chances of Adopted Brothers and Sisters in Taiwan, 1906-1940’.
- Theoretical Framework of Sibling Effects (02-03-2015)
- Conceptual model of sibling effects on infant and child mortality (01-07-2015)