If you have any comments, suggestions or other feedback on the documents below, please send me an email.
- Theoretical Framework of Sibling Effects (02-03-2015)
- Conceptual model of sibling effects on infant and child mortality (01-07-2015)
- T. Riswick, ‘Sibling Effects on Infant and Child Mortality in the Netherlands, 1863-1910’ for The History of the Family.
- T. Riswick & T. Engelen, ‘Siblings and Life Transitions: An Introduction’ for The History of the Family (introduction to a special issue).
- T. Riswick, X. Lin & Y. Hsieh, ‘Sibling Effects on Infant and Child Mortality in Taiwan, 1906-1940’.
- T. Riswick, X. Lin & Y. Hsieh, ‘The Effect of Adoption on Child Mortality in Taiwan, 1906-1940’.
- X. Lin & T. Riswick, ‘Household Composition and Infant Mortality in Taipei, 1906-1940’.