During the last days I was actively involved in presenting, chairing and commenting in several sessions. I was happy to present some first results of our project ‘Lifting the burden of disease. The modernisation of health in the Netherlands: Amsterdam 1854-1926’. Although it was a virtual conference, it was still very interesting.
In the following sessions I was involved:
- Organizer ‘Roundtable Academic Publishing: Ask the Editors’.
- Organizer ‘East Asian Family History’.
- Chair, Commentator and Presenter ‘Mortality in the Past: what do we know, what do we need to know?’.
- Chair ‘The Apple does not fall Far from the Tree. Health, Height and Mortality in Comparative Intergenerational Perspective’.
- Chair and Commentator ‘A Haven in a Heartless World? The Logics of Marriage, Remarriage and Divorce’.