* Academic citizenship: mostly unpaid activities that “contribute to safeguarding and improving the quality and efficiency of academia in general and the home university in particular.” See also here.
- 2020 – now: Member of the Council of the European Society of Historical Demography.
- 2020 – now: Member of the Committee ‘Extensions’, Faculty of Arts, Radboud University.
- 2018 – now: Associate and Social Media Editor for the international peer-reviewed journal ‘The History of the Family’.
- 2016 – now: President and founding member of the Association for Young Historical Demographers.
- 2015 – 2017: Member of the Royal Dutch Historical Society group ‘Code of Conduct for Historians’.
- 2015 – 2018: Ambassador for Young Historians (JHSG).Platform for young historians.
- 2014 – 2017: Member of the PhD Council of the Faculty of Arts (POL), Radboud University.
- 2014 – 2021: Member of the Editorial Board of Ex Tempore, Radboud University.
- 2014 – 2017: Webmaster for the website Radboud Group for Historical Demography.
- 2014 – 2016: Co-Organizer Summer School Historical Demography, Radboud University.
- 2013 – 2017: Co-Organizer of the ESDG Seminars, Department of History, Radboud University.
- 2011 – 2012: Secretary of the Student Council of the Faculty of Arts, Radboud University.
- 2011 – 2012: Student Chairman of the Department of History Council, Radboud University.
- 2010 – 2012: IRUN Ambassador and Mentor for International Students, Radboud University.
- 2010 – 2012: VoluntaryFirst Aid worker, Red Cross Nijmegen.
- 2010 – 2013: Member of the Commission for Education of the History Student Organization (GSV).
- 2009 – 2016: Guide at Museum de Kantfabriek, Horst.
- 2009 – 2011: Member of HInT (Magazine of the History Student Organization, Radboud University).
- The History of the Family
- Journal of Family History
- Historical Life Course Studies
- Population Studies
- Plos One
- Czech Science Funding Agency